Alpinestars Rage Drystar Gloves
A short-cuff performance riding glove constructed from a leather and poly-fabric main shell with Alpinestars waterproof Drystar membrane,
the Rage Glove incorporates advanced protective features such as carbon compound knuckle and palm slider.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Made with Drystar Membrane construction technology
- Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather associated with polyamide fabric
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and for superior fit and flexibility
- Leather reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
- The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.
- Reinforced synthetic suede palm for enhanced durability with an ergonomic pattern for optimum feel and flexibility.
- Goat leather on digits for the optimum blend of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Seamless over-injected knuckle protection ensures minimal seams and unrivaled coverage for optimized rider comfort.
- The over-injected knuckle delivers impact protection while ensuring a high level of flexibility and allowing freedom of hand movements.
- Technical stretch inserts for an optimized fit and enhanced comfort.
- Palm stretch insert and seamless wrist closure for additional comfort in key zones.
- Alpinestars finger bridge limits finger roll and prevents separation in the event of a crash.
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
Apparel Exchange/Return Policy:
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure correct and proper sizing
when placing an order. There are no returns, cancellations or exchanges on any
apparel, no exceptions. This includes apparel such as leather suits, jackets,
pants, clothing, boots and gloves. If you have any questions regarding sizing,
please refer to the manufacturers sizing charts or contact Bayside Performance
for further assistance.
The following are final sale, no exchanges, cancellations or returns:
- Apparel And Protection
- Special Order Items
- Made To Order Items
- Race Bodywork
- Clearance Items
- Items Removed From Original Packaging
- Parts That Have Been Installed Or Attempted To Be Installed
Product Exchange/Return Policy:
If you would like to exchange a product, contact Bayside Performance within
one (1) day upon the receipt of the sales order. All returns must be approved
by Bayside Performance. Upon Bayside Performance approval for inspection of
the returned product, Bayside Performance assigns a Return Authorization (RA)
Number. The RA number is only for the product that Bayside Performance has approved
Shipping costs of the returned product is the liability of the customer; Bayside
Performance does not accept any collect on delivery (COD) shipments. The RA
number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box; returns without the
marked RA number will be refused and may be returned to the customer. All approved
returns must received by Bayside Performance within ten (10) days of the RA
number provided to the customer. Always send your item back Canada Post with
tracking and email us the tracking number.
All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging with attached tags,
instructions and in new condition. Both the product and packaging must be in
new condition free from scratches, blemishes, tears or dents. It is the customer's
responsibility to ensure the returning merchandise to Bayside Performance is
adequately packaged, preventing any loss or damage to the returning product.
Any parts that have been removed from the package or attempted to be installed
are not returnable.
All claims for missing products must be made by the end of the next business
day upon the receipt of the order, after that time Bayside Performance will
not be liable for any shortages. All claims for damaged merchandise must be
made to the shipping carrier; ensure that you keep all shipping cartons and
all packaging materials for carrier inspection. It is the responsibility of
the customer to initiate any claims with the carrier.
All returned merchandise to Bayside Performance is subject to a 20% restocking
fee. All canceled orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the item has
already been ordered in. Any purchases that are refused and returned to Bayside
Performance are deemed non-deliverable and subject to a restocking fee, all
shipping costs and possibly our final sale policy.
Shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable. If a refund is approved by
Bayside Performance, the reimbursement of money will be issued to the customer
in the same monetary form as the payment was made to Bayside Performance at
the time of the purchase.
Bayside Performance specializes in custom order hard to get or made to
order items. Our website shows inventory two ways.
We are experiencing random Covid-19 lockdown related delays that are out of our control. We ask that you be patient during this time.
In stock items would be shipped same or next business day however
inventory numbers are not a guarantee. If in stock items are not
available to ship right away we would contact you with an estimate.
Available To Order:
Available to order items where not discontinued the last time manually
checked.They may have estimated time in which they should leave our
store but this is not a guarantee. Available to order items must arrive
to us first and be checked prior to shipping to you. We do stock the
most commonly sold items and have a decent inventory however many items
have to be sourced at the time of sale from many different distributors.
We would contact you with a delivery estimate before processing your
order if the posted estimate was incorrect or was not posted.
Parts Fitment Guarantee:
Aftermarket parts do not always fit like OEM parts. Some aftermarket parts
require modifications or fitment to work correctly. For example carbon fiber
and race bodywork components often need trimming and modifications to fit
Bayside Performance only guarantees fitment of these parts if they are installed
by a licensed tech with experience installing aftermarket parts. Bayside Performance
reserves the right to investigate each fitment issue and decide whether the
part is incorrect or incorrect installation is the problem. The customer is
responsible to install parts correctly or hire a company with the skills to
complete the work properly. Please call us for more details.