Alpinestars Supertech M-5 Helmet
The all-new SM5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive
study, development and testing. We scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer
a helmet that is safe and thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection
and comfort. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating
a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered
to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while
the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for
enhanced impact absorption
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT).
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash.
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on, while the 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort.
- Removable comfort liner with Silverplus® treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively drawing perspiration away from the skin.
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance.
- Soft textile chin strap is 26mm and is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort.
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
Apparel Exchange/Return Policy:
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure correct and proper sizing
when placing an order. There are no returns, cancellations or exchanges on any
apparel, no exceptions. This includes apparel such as leather suits, jackets,
pants, clothing, boots and gloves. If you have any questions regarding sizing,
please refer to the manufacturers sizing charts or contact Bayside Performance
for further assistance.
The following are final sale, no exchanges, cancellations or returns:
- Apparel And Protection
- Special Order Items
- Made To Order Items
- Race Bodywork
- Clearance Items
- Items Removed From Original Packaging
- Parts That Have Been Installed Or Attempted To Be Installed
Product Exchange/Return Policy:
If you would like to exchange a product, contact Bayside Performance within
one (1) day upon the receipt of the sales order. All returns must be approved
by Bayside Performance. Upon Bayside Performance approval for inspection of
the returned product, Bayside Performance assigns a Return Authorization (RA)
Number. The RA number is only for the product that Bayside Performance has approved
Shipping costs of the returned product is the liability of the customer; Bayside
Performance does not accept any collect on delivery (COD) shipments. The RA
number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box; returns without the
marked RA number will be refused and may be returned to the customer. All approved
returns must received by Bayside Performance within ten (10) days of the RA
number provided to the customer. Always send your item back Canada Post with
tracking and email us the tracking number.
All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging with attached tags,
instructions and in new condition. Both the product and packaging must be in
new condition free from scratches, blemishes, tears or dents. It is the customer's
responsibility to ensure the returning merchandise to Bayside Performance is
adequately packaged, preventing any loss or damage to the returning product.
Any parts that have been removed from the package or attempted to be installed
are not returnable.
All claims for missing products must be made by the end of the next business
day upon the receipt of the order, after that time Bayside Performance will
not be liable for any shortages. All claims for damaged merchandise must be
made to the shipping carrier; ensure that you keep all shipping cartons and
all packaging materials for carrier inspection. It is the responsibility of
the customer to initiate any claims with the carrier.
All returned merchandise to Bayside Performance is subject to a 20% restocking
fee. All canceled orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the item has
already been ordered in. Any purchases that are refused and returned to Bayside
Performance are deemed non-deliverable and subject to a restocking fee, all
shipping costs and possibly our final sale policy.
Shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable. If a refund is approved by
Bayside Performance, the reimbursement of money will be issued to the customer
in the same monetary form as the payment was made to Bayside Performance at
the time of the purchase.
Bayside Performance specializes in custom order hard to get or made to
order items. Our website shows inventory two ways.
We are experiencing random Covid-19 lockdown related delays that are out of our control. We ask that you be patient during this time.
In stock items would be shipped same or next business day however
inventory numbers are not a guarantee. If in stock items are not
available to ship right away we would contact you with an estimate.
Available To Order:
Available to order items where not discontinued the last time manually
checked.They may have estimated time in which they should leave our
store but this is not a guarantee. Available to order items must arrive
to us first and be checked prior to shipping to you. We do stock the
most commonly sold items and have a decent inventory however many items
have to be sourced at the time of sale from many different distributors.
We would contact you with a delivery estimate before processing your
order if the posted estimate was incorrect or was not posted.
Parts Fitment Guarantee:
Aftermarket parts do not always fit like OEM parts. Some aftermarket parts
require modifications or fitment to work correctly. For example carbon fiber
and race bodywork components often need trimming and modifications to fit
Bayside Performance only guarantees fitment of these parts if they are installed
by a licensed tech with experience installing aftermarket parts. Bayside Performance
reserves the right to investigate each fitment issue and decide whether the
part is incorrect or incorrect installation is the problem. The customer is
responsible to install parts correctly or hire a company with the skills to
complete the work properly. Please call us for more details.