Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Boots The Tech 7 enduro boot features a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise...
Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots
Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots
The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves the boot’s streamlining.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- The Tech 7 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010 and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with velcro for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
Size Conversion Chart
Apparel Exchange/Return Policy:
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure correct and proper sizing when placing an order. There are no returns, cancellations or exchanges on any apparel, no exceptions. This includes apparel such as leather suits, jackets, pants, clothing, boots and gloves. If you have any questions regarding sizing, please refer to the manufacturers sizing charts or contact Bayside Performance for further assistance.
The following are final sale, no exchanges, cancellations or returns:
- Apparel And Protection
- Special Order Items
- Made To Order Items
- Race Bodywork
- Clearance Items
- Items Removed From Original Packaging
- Parts That Have Been Installed Or Attempted To Be Installed
Product Exchange/Return Policy:
If you would like to exchange a product, contact Bayside Performance within one (1) day upon the receipt of the sales order. All returns must be approved by Bayside Performance. Upon Bayside Performance approval for inspection of the returned product, Bayside Performance assigns a Return Authorization (RA) Number. The RA number is only for the product that Bayside Performance has approved for inspection.
Shipping costs of the returned product is the liability of the customer; Bayside Performance does not accept any collect on delivery (COD) shipments. The RA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box; returns without the marked RA number will be refused and may be returned to the customer. All approved returns must received by Bayside Performance within ten (10) days of the RA number provided to the customer. Always send your item back Canada Post with tracking and email us the tracking number.
All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging with attached tags, instructions and in new condition. Both the product and packaging must be in new condition free from scratches, blemishes, tears or dents. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the returning merchandise to Bayside Performance is adequately packaged, preventing any loss or damage to the returning product. Any parts that have been removed from the package or attempted to be installed are not returnable.
All claims for missing products must be made by the end of the next business day upon the receipt of the order, after that time Bayside Performance will not be liable for any shortages. All claims for damaged merchandise must be made to the shipping carrier; ensure that you keep all shipping cartons and all packaging materials for carrier inspection. It is the responsibility of the customer to initiate any claims with the carrier.
All returned merchandise to Bayside Performance is subject to a 20% restocking fee. All canceled orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the item has already been ordered in. Any purchases that are refused and returned to Bayside Performance are deemed non-deliverable and subject to a restocking fee, all shipping costs and possibly our final sale policy.
Shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable. If a refund is approved by Bayside Performance, the reimbursement of money will be issued to the customer in the same monetary form as the payment was made to Bayside Performance at the time of the purchase.
Bayside Performance specializes in custom order hard to get or made to
order items. Our website shows inventory two ways.
We are experiencing random Covid-19 lockdown related delays that are out of our control. We ask that you be patient during this time.
In stock items would be shipped same or next business day however inventory numbers are not a guarantee. If in stock items are not available to ship right away we would contact you with an estimate.
Available To Order:
Available to order items where not discontinued the last time manually checked.They may have estimated time in which they should leave our store but this is not a guarantee. Available to order items must arrive to us first and be checked prior to shipping to you. We do stock the most commonly sold items and have a decent inventory however many items have to be sourced at the time of sale from many different distributors. We would contact you with a delivery estimate before processing your order if the posted estimate was incorrect or was not posted.
Parts Fitment Guarantee:
Aftermarket parts do not always fit like OEM parts. Some aftermarket parts require modifications or fitment to work correctly. For example carbon fiber and race bodywork components often need trimming and modifications to fit correctly.
Bayside Performance only guarantees fitment of these parts if they are installed by a licensed tech with experience installing aftermarket parts. Bayside Performance reserves the right to investigate each fitment issue and decide whether the part is incorrect or incorrect installation is the problem. The customer is responsible to install parts correctly or hire a company with the skills to complete the work properly. Please call us for more details.
Alpinestars Tech 5 Boots Coming in the wake of the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7 the new Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction boot that further strengthens Alpinestars line-up of class-leading motocross and off-road boots. Incorporating an innovative microfiber chassis, which is extremely durable and lightweight, a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent levels of performance. Construction Upper constructed from innovative,...
Alpinestars Tech T Boots Developed and tested in the most challenging terrains around the globe and already the mainstay of trials legend Toni Bou, the Tech T features a new ergonomic shin-plate for protection and a specially developed propriety sole that offers support and protection while giving sensitivity and dexterity of the foot pegs critical for today's trials riders as they attempt ever more incredible moves. Construction Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather...
Alpinestars Tech 3 Boots The latest innovative addition to the class-leading range of Tech boots for motocross and off-road, the Tech 3 incorporates track-proven performances technologies into an anatomically profiled performer that features protection and comfort. With a durable yet lightweight main shell, plus a range of protection features, inside and out. Construction Upper construction is made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion...
Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots The Tech 10 has set the standard for Motocross boot performance and protection for well over a decade. The completely redesigned Tech 10 boot raises the performance envelope even further. Perfection through innovation while maintaining the iconic Tech 10 look, the new boot represents an entirely new approach improving its ability to give a rider the ultimate in feel, comfort and safety. The Tech 10’s re-design has been guided by three priorities as the Alpinestars...
Alpinestars Oscar Supervictory Boots Worn by riders like Roger DeCoster and Bob Hannah, the Supervictory is the natural evolution of Alpinestars original victory motocross boot Key Features Four nylon cam adjustable buckles with a replaceable nylon strap and housing design. Stamped steel shin plate. Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole with replaceable foot peg insert. Ergonomic ankle support with injected TPU ankle pads. Stamped stainless steel sole guard....
Alpinestars Tech 3 Enduro Boots For over 40 years, Alpinestars has produced superior motocross footwear with a paramount commitment to protection, performance and style. The Tech 3 boot represents all of this commitment with an added level of accessibility unmatched by any boot. Ideal for beginners but more than suitable for experts, the Tech 3 offers maximum value and performance at this price point. With its contoured TPU shin plate, reinforced leather rear plate and extended...
Alpinestars Tech 10 Supervented Boots The benchmark boot in Motocross, the Tech 10 Supervented boot further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever. Featuring two inlet ports on the front, a ventilated shinplate, perforated padding and extensive mesh sections, the Tech 10 Supervented has been designed for maximum airflow through the boot’s front and effective heat exchange. The new mesh inner bootie boasts a 3D Higher Spring insole which uses air channels...
Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots The Tech 7 Drystar® Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breath-ability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized...